January 30, 2005

Confusion

Deep within my soul I know that God has called me to something greater. He's called me His own, He's called me by name...

Lately, I've been feeling confused about certain feelings that I hold. This feelings have brought confusion into my life. On one end I know that God takes care of every situation in my life, that I can completely rely on Him and trust Him with every single aspect of it. But, on the other, my human nature is pushing me into doing and acting through carnal means to achieve that which I know has been promised to me.
We, human being tend to be so impulsive, so emotional. We want to go when the Lord says to wait; we want to perform when the Lord says to be silent, to be still.
I've learned that it is during the quietest times in our lives that the Lord speaks the loudest, that He speaks clearly, and that He reveals His purposes to us.

I want this confusion to go away. That if this thing that I'm feeling doesn't come from the Lord, that He will just help me overcome it. I'm so weak, He alone is to strengthen me. I want to go to the next level. I want to hit the mark for this year. I want no distractions, no confusion. I want to serve the Lord with every fiber of my body; every minute, every second, I want His imprint to be in my life. I want my eyes to look at Him only, not anyone else, but Him alone. I want my heart to beat only for Him. I want my thoughts to only be centered on Him. He deserves it.
My Alpha and Omega. The author and finisher of my faith, my life, my steps, my soul, my thoughts, my heart. My everything, I want it all to truly be His.

In hot pursuit,
ASD

No comments: