January 12, 2005

Blank

I've had a blank mind for a couple of weeks. I wish to write more, to express all these feelings and thoughts I have. But my mind pipe is so narrow, so not well polished that when the array of thoughts and ideas come, I end up with a thought cork that stops them from coming out, and being orderly placed.
I stumble through the words and ideas. My sentences don't make sense, and my mind is a hurricane. What I am supposed to do about it? I'll just wait until everything is well settled in my mind and heart. I need to be at peace, to have my ideas rearranged so that I may express the truest feelings, and the finest thoughts.

I better write in Spanish for now on. My Spanish would make more sense, not only in my head, but in my own writing...

Hasta siempre.


ASD...etc

3 comments:

daycruz said...

Mind pipe- thought cork? Plumbing on your mind there? :)

Abelid Sarahi said...

Keep those kinds of comments to yourself dear Decruz... jk. Thank you for reading my nonsense.

ASD

Anonymous said...

hey i love this girly. seems like u r very creative... :) try to write more stuff like this.
LuV iMalKA