December 21, 2004

How Geek are you?

I took this test, pretty funny. Some questions were like ??? Anyway. Take it if you have nothing to do. Sad, I'm 16 % geek!!! I thought that wasn't even part of my DNA... Sad.

You are 16% geek

OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com

1 comment:

Josean Medina said...

Hey sarahi,

This is Jose from msn messen.... Just wanted to let you know... I CAME OUT 15% geek... That's crazy... at Least 1% below yours LOL.. Just kidding.. hey can you give me an e mail I need to know what are the days for Generation Unleashed or something like that I heard about it and I think that your church is the one who organizes the hall thing so please e mail me ok.. thanks I just need info cause the church that I attend well the Youth want to go.. Thanks...