September 26, 2005

School

I start school today. Everything is going to be new for me since I just transferred from PCC to PSU. Everything is bigger, larger, louder...

I hope to gain as much knowledge as I can. I don't wan to take this opportunity of going to college for granted! Learn, interpret, and retain the knowledge I'm given.

I say goodbye to Summer and move forward to face Fall as it is; and as it progresses, I hope that the old leaves of my tree will fall, and make room for the newer ones that come along. Slowly, my brain strives to retain all the good it receives, as the neurons in my brain branch out to make new connections...

May this Fall be good. A new season, a fresh start.


Peace and God bless,

SD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's sweet Sarahi...btw...I saw you on simulcast on Sunday second service...good job up there

Benita said...

boy do i wish i felt like that...i'm still wishing it was summer and i started school a month ago! luv ya sarahi!