November 09, 2004

Wondering

I been wondering for the last couple of weeks about my life. There is always a point in life where one must stop, look around, and analyze what is being seen.
One thing that's been around my mind for a while is the famous question my parents have asked me ever since I was 6: What do you want? Is what you want what you really need?
Think about it.
In trying to answer this question I wonder whether what I want right now is what I really need. How essential is this thing that I want, that I long for? In the given case that this want is a need, how am I suppose to know that this want is a real need? Or even worse, that this want is not a need.
I might not make sense to you, and it doesn't make sense to me either, so I'm trying to figure this out.
My brain is a giant revolution of thought. God, Family, Church, School, Work... So many things to be thinking about, so many feelings to endure and control. Now that I come to realize I might be in love... It feels good though, tastes like a delicacy, it's as if I am flying with angels. I even forget that I'm cold, that I'm hungry. But again, here's that question again: Is this what I want AND need?
I need prayer. Please pray for me.

In hot pursuit,

AD...etc




No comments: