November 23, 2004

A song

Here's a song that one of my friends from Canada wrote. It's beautiful! He's really talented, there's no doubt God is up to something... He sure is a man of God. I hope you'll be blessed with this song as much as I was.

A Lovesong...

Through The Pain
by Ashish Joy

You speak to my heart with perfection
Your heart feels the beat of mine
Your hand holds me in my struggles
Your glory resides upon my life
Through the pain, I feel your presence surrounding me
In life's heartbreaks, I still know you're there
In abandon, you lavish your unfailing love
More than ever, you're my love, my friend
O Lord your ways, it goes beyond my understanding of you
I'll just leave my ways and paths under your care
For you knew my heart of old when I knew you not
And you conquered me with love, O my friend
You call me yours alone, even in my times of pain
I know you'll be my source of hope and strength
In the midst of your assembly will I sing forth praise
To a God on high, whose love has no end

No comments: