February 11, 2006

I resolve to...

I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection! But I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ Jesus saved me for and wants me to be. No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and recieve the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. (Philippians 3:12-14 NLT)

"These are the articles on which I must stand, and, God willing, shall stand even to my death; and I do not know how to change or to yield anything in them. "
-Martin Luther


There is more for me than what I think there is... I will not comform... I will not yield... I will not give up... I will not sell myself short!

I choose to run this race, and every race is meant to be run alone; even if it means to let go of things, people, or any sort of yoke that strains me; I will run this race, I will not stop now, I cannot just give up now. I have started this race, and I am running, and finishing this race no matter the cost!

In hot pursuit,
SD...etc

1 comment:

Indu S said...

Hey girl, wassup? I ran into you page and just wanna say nice blog.