November 17, 2005

My daily prayer... lately

Weeks might go by, years might fly away, and life may seem as if it's simple going by... Leaving me as I desperately grab a hold of it like water between my fingers... It is in the midst of it all that my soul cries out, it hungers, longs for the Presence of the Almighty night and day. As the days go by, the years fly way, my hunger increases, the longing within my soul grows evermore.

Thus, I say what David said in Psalm 103:

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all you iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from
destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness
and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good
things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's...


In hot pursuit,
SD...etc

No comments: