August 17, 2004

My new blog spot

If you happen to be one of the lucky people reading this blog, thank you. I intended for this site to be a blessing to everyone reading it. Yet, it's not going to be a puritan little site which speaks against the world for I am a human being enduring the same tests and circumstances that each day brings along, nor a secular site which ignores the existence of a higher being pretending to be its own god and maker. May that be far away from me, for I know the Maker of all things, and if I am to make Him happy with this opportunity to share with you my thoughts, then let it be so.
I also wanted to use this little site of blogs to communicate my thoughts to those pertaining to my generation. Whether relevant or not, I felt the need of writing to a specific group of people (age wise).
I'll try to post a blog per week, if necessary I might post more blogs depending on the situation I'm encountering. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I truly hope you'll get something out of it.
As I was writing this I was listening to a song by Eugene Greco from his latest production Songs of Deliverance, here's the song:
My redeemer Lives
Even though I walk through the valley
I will fear no evil, He's with me
On the battlefield
Although the pain is real
My struggles soon will fade
As His glory is revealed
My Redeemer lives
And I will see His glory
As He works all things
Together for my good
Whatever things occur
Of this I can be sure
I know my Redeemer lives
In hot pursuit,
SD...etc

1 comment:

Benita said...

hey sarahi! i love the name of your blogspot and i really like how you express your thoughts and the words you choose to do it. from a fellow writer-- "good stuff!" i'll be checking back regularly to see what you got to say! love ya chica! and keep lovin Jesus!